Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Zaku and Albana Osmani hassle banal in "Facebook"




TIRANA - Output from the show "VIP leads" the Zaku has been a turning point for peak and its relationship with ATG Osman. They are arguing on Facebook, completely banal topics without actually discovered the main cause of their crash. In the personal profile "Facebook", Inida Term (Zaku) writes "dear friends, is a beautiful girl who has an empty trunin not quite understand the difference between ATG and Albania. Can you explain you, that when I tried it tortured and stole a jacket that gave so kindly since it was cold. Come thomëni is there much difference comes from the word ATG Albania and where they stand. "

The response was immediate and ATG writes "Zaku, on vika really too bad for what you write. Unlike that show you bukeshkalë dear, I do not compose my care or concern to you that you were good. ATG ATG and is like my jokes in the program, normally decoded for your concepts can not be translated otherwise than so shallow. Xhupi your father is gone to Tirana the next day and we sometimes call the driver even have time left to get not one but two of them sweatshirt yours and you're not answering the phone. I would never do the slightest comeback for more publicly because sometimes people just need to be open path. But despite my favor I did what anyone would do for a person in the moments that were found. This is my private address from which wrote the only use for my family. Mbetsh well loved. "

But while Zaku replies, "have you own nothing in this conversation ATG bukëshkalë especially with that word. Care how you tell it's only you and I know. Why kshu step chats. I just as stupid to go up. I did not so much shpërdhatë show your jealousy and malice and ill. Even the other fines. I did not know who was sleeping on my profile. Sjemi still no friends not for anything. Or have fallen ill so much I have started paranoid? The more men? Your friendly advice on the paranoid schizophrenic ".

These comments were made on 13 November, but Zaku has already deleted all replicas, leaving only her words profile and other friends

No comments:

Post a Comment